Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Picture Day!


BC's Picture Day

SJ’s Picture Day

                    
                     

When BC was one week to the day my husband and I took him across town to have his newborn pictures taken - Baby Glamor Shots. One nursing, two diapers, several rockings, three backgrounds, one hat, one tie, one bow tie, and 3 1/2 hours later we called it a wrap. I mean, I know he's my kid and all but, my goodness, he is precious. 

~M

P.S. The photographer was absolutely amazing! Check her out at http://www.lillybugphotography.com

Four days after SJ was born I ventured out to meet up with my favorite photographer and friend.  The fact that I probably shouldn’t have been driving didn’t matter as I couldn’t wait for Rachel to meet SJ.

I loved watching Rachel work. I left my time with her inspired.  Not only had she captured amazing photos of our little man but in the process she made me feel really good about myself as a woman who, in my forties, just birthed my fifth child.   What a gift!

Check out Rachel’s work at http://rachelvanoven.com/

~A








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.