Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

While preparing for an upcoming production of Parallel Lives II we discovered things were about to take an unexpected turn. Yes... our lives were more parallel than we could ever have dreamed.  The following text conversation took place on August 22nd, 2011 9:50pm




Amy:  Well things are very interesting in my house right now...
Molly:  Uh oh. What does that mean?
Amy:  So I've been sick for a few weeks and what I thought was para menopause turns out was not, but instead another little Smith. I am in total shock.  Should probably talk pl2 soon. I'd still like to do it if we can make it work.  Not telling anyone yet FYI
Molly:  ... ...um. Okay. That is CRAZY. congratulations!! Ha! So. The thing is, this is really too much because I am just picturing us on stage in November,


I'm  pregnant too.


Amy:  Shut up!!!!
Molly:  Totally serious! 6 weeks!! I have to say, of all the friends I thought I might be pregnant with I never thought it would be you!! Yahoo!!  We're not telling many people either btw. Just family and close friends.
Amy:  Gotcha i usually wait until 12 weeks to tell people Lol first smile I've had in two weeks!!! I'm 7 weeks preg. And sicker than sick. Seriously we have to rewrite the pl2 show to include preg scenes.
Molly:  Seriously. I'm "due" April 13. So technically I'm 6 1/2 weeks.
Amy:  What?!  Ha I'm due April 13!
Molly:  That. Is. Awesome!!!



Here we are almost eight months later...




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.