Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

September 6, 2012

Some Great Adventure
Toy Trade
           
The boys had a visit today (okay, Amy and I got to visit too). They are growing so fast. It's fun to see their little personalities developing. SJ is definitely the observer of the two. And BC is definitely the tactile one.

I can picture them, 10-12 years from now, playing outside - on some great adventure. SJ will say, "I dunno. It looks a little dangerous." To which BC will respond, "oh come on, I've jumped off'a this loads of times!" as he runs towards the edge.

~M
It was good to see Molly today in person.  We had so much to chat about and celebrate and I really needed the gal pal time with her.  SJ and BC certainly wasted no time catching up.  “I’ll trade you my keys for your book.”  Let the sharing begin.
 
~A




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.