Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

June 14, 2012


Stay
Coffee
                             
                                                
Stay young and anywhere-sleepable.
Reside in a place where we first met
And let me love you always.
Let me tell you stories and sing you songs, make your eyes shine and cheeks grin.

Stay young and rest easy and sound.
Know that life is for the taking
But must be taken slowly.
Let me rub the soles of your feet and kiss the top of your head until it's too high to reach.

Stay young and always my child.

~M

“Will you teach me to make coffee?” version 3.0 asked one day.  

“Why do you want to make coffee?”

“The baby wakes you up a lot in the night and I can make your coffee for you in the morning so when you get up it will be ready” he said with that amazing smile.

I taught him to make coffee. 

This morning I smelled the most glorious smell coming through the house.   This is how SJ and I were greeted with the first cup. 

Best coffee ever!


~A



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.