Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 9, 2012


Tip #2

Response to Tip #2
                  
                                   
Okay. Two words: Nose Frida. Wait. Now that I think about it, it might only be one word: NoseFrida. Well, regardless if it's one word or two, take note. This thing is amazing.

What is it, you ask? It is the hot new must-have baby item! It replaces those horrible, hard to clean, one-suction-strength-fits-all bulb syringes that the hospital gives out (apparently?). The concept is ingenious in its simplicity. One end goes in baby's nose, the other end goes in caretaker's mouth. Caretaker sucks (gently or more forcefully, depending on need) and out comes the boogies.

Before you grimace in disgust, rest assured there is a little filter to keep suckage from going into your mouth. The Swedish folks who invented this little gadget thought of everything.

It works extremely well. See, so far my one mommy neurosis happens to be cleaning BC's nose. I hate, absolutely hate seeing boogers in my little guy's nose. The NoseFrida is my saving grace. Highly recommended for all new parents - neurotic or not!

And just in case you're wondering yes, it does work on your own nose too.

~M




That is all!

~A



2 comments:

  1. Rip those things out of there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, I swear I almost fainted at that last line...

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.