Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

June 21, 2012


Yoga
How Lovely
                           
                                                            
BC and I went to our first Mommy & Me yoga class today. It was at the same place as, and taught by the same woman who taught, my prenatal yoga class. It was the coolest thing, seeing all these new moms and their babies.

We gathered week after week, month after month. Our bellies, excitement, and nerves grew along side one another. And now here we all were basking in the glow of new mommyhood.

BC must have gotten a real workout out of it because he passed out in his carseat as soon as we left. He's been asleep now going on 3 1/2 hours. I can't wait until our next class.

~M

 It’s times like this that melt my heart. 

As I was finishing up my work for the day dad arrived home from his long workday.  I handed SJ off to him for a moment so I could get dinner taken care of for everyone.  He didn’t even have a chance to take off his work boots but not a single complaint was uttered.  He was happy to have a few moments with his little man.  When I went to look for them, this is how I found them; happily enjoying a little before dinner snuggles and rest.

How lovely!

~A



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.