Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 23, 2012


Green and Crunchy
Convenience
                          
                                                    

Dried the fluff on our new Breezecatcher clothesline today. Nothing like the smell of line-dried laundry!! Also? Sunshine really is the best way to get rid of stains. Hooray! 

We are so green and crunchy now. Look, we even conserve our resources by not watering our grass! We are practically Amish. Next up, making our own yogurt (I'll let ya know how that turns out...). 

~M


SJ, version 4.0, and I took off for the farmer’s market this morning.  I love getting fresh Indiana produce and, of course, supporting local farmers and artists.  It was a quick trip through the market as I just don’t seem to have the time to “take my time” these days.  We had one hour total to get to the market, get what we needed, and then go pick up the other kids for various events.

I was happy to find fresh lettuce, sugar snap peas, tomatoes, cucumbers as well as some herbs.  4.0’s find for the day was freshly cooked kettle corn.  Mmmm.

I happened upon this little treasure.  I’m not sure what the artist who makes it calls it, but it should have a grand name! 

You see, in my house it is not uncommon to hear the phrase, “Moooooooooom, I need some toilet paper!!!”  We have a small half bath downstairs that everyone uses.  Oddly enough it seems to “never” have toilet paper.  It’s unfortunate the cabinets below the sink are childproof or I’m certain one of my children would replace the toilet paper roll when it runs out.  Quite frankly I’m doing my share of poop related chores with SJ and barely have time to go to the bathroom myself.

So you can imagine how thrilled I was to find this necessary convenience item!  I’m dreaming of quieter moments not being disturbed by the cry for bathroom assistance.  

Thank you Phillip Alenduff from Home and Yard Treasures.  I thank you for taking the time to make this toilet paper holder/dispenser.  Just know that there is one mom out there who appreciates this time saver!!!!


~A

P.S.  I’m going to come up with a name for this treasure and I’m open to suggestions!





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.