Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 6, 2012


Tip #1
Baby Blues

                        
                       

Yogurt bath. Doesn't that sound luxurious? It's not just a baby spa treatment for moisturizing that baby soft skin. It's also a good way to combat a yeast diaper rash (make sure the yogurt has all those good live active cultures. I like the Greek yogurt). Cleared BC's rash right up.

He loves his yogurt baths. Well, as long as the yogurt isn't taken straight from the fridge... We learned to apply room temperature yogurt the hard way. 

~M

There is nothing like looking into those baby blues. I always wonder what he’s thinking as he studies this world of ours.  When he looks at me and smiles with a look of deep love, I melt.   He looks to me for everything and trusts me to take care of everything.  Of course I realize how fleeting it can be when one of my teenagers comes into the room asking for something then turns around with a roll of the eyes at my answer. 

Today when SJ and I picked up his older brother from the airport after spending a week away with my mom.  Both SJ and I received the biggest most loving hugs (it seems he missed us all).  When my 6’ son put his arms around me, hugged me with a look of deep love in his eyes,  and said, “hi momma!” I melted!

~A



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.