Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 8, 2012


Details
100% Organic

                                       
                                 
BC and I spent almost an hour on I-465 today after running up to the north side to pick up my husband's Father's Day gift. BC screamed most of the time.

I try to avoid I-465 as often as possible because I always seem to get stuck in traffic on it. I especially want to avoid traffic jams now that I have an infant who protests (i.e. screams) when the car isn't moving. But I risked a traffic jam today. I risked a traffic jam because my husband is a hard guy to shop for and the gift I had picked out for him is only sold at one store in Indianapolis. And it had to be this gift because I felt like I had finally found something he would really appreciate and love.

After that car ride... He better love it.

~M
I love this hat!  For so many reasons.  It’s a hat that one of my best friends picked up for SJ and it says 100% Organic. 

Yes, it is functional and keeps the sun off of SJ quite nicely. 
Yes it’s made from all natural fibers, which makes the hippie in me happy. 
Yes he looks ADORABLE in it!

But mostly it represents a season of life right now that I love.  Being real and authentic in life and in all my relationships.  No added ingredients needed! 

I’m thankful that living an “organic” life has allowed me the opportunity to have deep meaningful relationships with my family and my friends.

Today I got to spend a couple hours with my friend.  And I’m thankful. 

Thankful for a friend that says, “Yes I will get off work on a Friday night, come to your house and drive with you 40 minutes away to hold your baby while you conduct a wedding rehearsal.  Then drive back and eat cruddy take out food while SJ yells on the drive home longing to be in his mommy’s arms.” 

I cherish those 100% Organic moments!

~A



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.