Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 25, 2012


Opal Ali
Mobile… Sort Of
                       
                                                      

2-months later
The cat looks on
Awaiting her turn at the play mat.

He's not mobile
She shows respect.
Wonder how long that'll last...

~M

For the past 11 weeks I have found it quite difficult to get much done, hence the list of things needing to be done at home is not getting any shorter! 

Sure the first 6 weeks I wasn’t supposed to really do much but take care of SJ.   Honestly I find it very difficult to do anything but snuggle with him.  I put him in his Moby Wrap and or Sling to do the absolute necessary (like feed the other children), but I am feeling the subconscious stress as things are starting to pile up.

So today we went mobile.  Time to knock some stuff off of that list.  Of course SJ wanted to do his part helping me with my commitment to exercise.  So I carried him a lot for my bicep workout.  

I think I’ll just take one baby step at a time.  J

~A



2 comments:

  1. So, did the word mobile just happen in tandem or did one inspire the other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should mention that. I just told Molly that my post is already written so if there is another parallel it is once again coincidence! LOL I'm finding it is happening quite often which is very cool.

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.