Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

June 28, 2012


I Got Nothin’

Things Grow and Grow...
                   
                           

Still in a no-sleep-hang-over from night before last. And, I try not to comment on the heat because everyone does but, the heat doesn't help. 104 in Indiana today??! Think I'll move to Ireland until the fall...

~M

Out of nowhere, even through a drought, things grow... and grow... and grow.  Even if you aren’t ready for them to or don’t want them to. 

This weed on the side of our house has reached quite a height considering it is towering over my 6’ son.  

Ah yes, it can all happen so fast.

~A 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.