Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

July 1, 2012


Sucker

It Feels Nice
                   
                        
BC found his thumb! Still hasn't figured out how to suck it while keeping the rest of his fingers out of his face though. One step at a time.

~M

P.S. Is there anything cuter than chubby, dimpled baby knuckles? No. No there is not.

This is how I feel. 

I’ve never actually ridden in a limo.  At least I don’t remember doing so.  I imagine it feels nice.  A bit luxurious, fun and exciting all at the same time.  I imagine stepping out of that limo smiling with my dark shades on.  People look on wondering who the famous rich person might be.    

Yep, that’s how I feel.  I stop in at the goodwill in hopes of finding something we need that fits in our budget.  I step out of my minivan and it feels nice.  A bit luxurious, fun and exciting as I find ways to save for this awesome family of mine. 

You see, I’m choosing to work less and have more time with SJ and the family. Truth is, time is GOLD to me! 

Anyway, If I had more money, I’d be pulling up to Goodwill in my red wrangler jeep that I’ve wanted since I was 18.  J  Better than a limo!


~A 


1 comment:

  1. Well, I bet riding that limo will make you feel fabulous, like a celebrity on the red carpet or a lovely bride going to church. But you’re right; nothing is nicer than going to the grocery store in your beautiful minivan, to do some budget shopping for your family. Who knows, perhaps your frugality can bring you a lot more than a limo. =)


    Andrina Royceston

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.