Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

July 20, 2012


Since
DaddyTime 
               

                                             

These are 2 pictures of BC in the same little cradle taken about 6 weeks apart. He looks like a different kid! What happened to my little baby? I can't get over how much babies change and so quickly.

I have a friend whose son, JD, is 7-months and, even though I see him about once a week, he seems taller every time. Same goes for SJ. And same goes for BC. I look back at his newborn pictures and ones like this from several weeks ago and think, "my goodness, how he's grown."

He'll be 3-months on Tuesday. Three. Months. 3 months since my life was altered in the most encompassing way imaginable; since I expelled a perfect miniature blend of me and my husband; since all of my hopes and fears were put into one place; since my body became not my own; since I felt a connection to another human being that was beyond love. 3 months... And counting each and every one to come.

~M

SJ loves music and he loves his daddy so it was a real treat when he got to watch some live music with daddy online today.

~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.