Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 11, 2012


Tip #5

Shh Sling Sleeping
                      
                                                    

Wear your baby. That is, if you're baby is of a temperament that likes to be worn. I can get so much done when wearing BC! Not only that, the closeness that comes with baby wearing is pretty great. Find a carrier that works for both you and baby. Or better yet, find a couple. We use a ring sling, a Moby wrap, and a podeagi, hand-made by Leila of Tiny Mouse Designs (follow her on Facebook!).

When I get a little braver I'm going to put BC on my back in the Pod. I'll keep you posted via blog post.

~M


SJ’s favorite place to sleep right now is in the sling.

~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.