Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 7, 2012


Taking Bets

Unexpected Happenings
            
                           

We are leaving tomorrow morning to drive to Virginia. I drive it solo in 10 hours. I'm taking bets on how much time an infant will add to the trip...

Send good thoughts.

~M


Busy busy busy!  We seem to have our days filled with things to do.  Aaron and I went our separate ways even though it’s our anniversary.  Lots to do and we plan to celebrate on another day. 

After dropping off versions 1.0 and 2.0 for their rehearsal downtown, I ran into one of my dearest friends who suggested we take the boys to get some frozen yogurt. 

How lovely to grab a few minutes of catch up time before running off to the next “have to”. I sat in a booth holding SJ while my friend took charge of creative yogurt building with 3.0 and 4.0.  It was so nice watching the three of them while I sat still for a minute.

We chatted while the boys enjoyed their treat.  Of course SJ needed a diaper change right when we were ready to leave, which took my friend’s meter over by 4 minutes.  Suddenly it turned into a $37 frozen yogurt trip.  Oh my!


~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.