Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 9, 2012


The Down Side

Bouncy Faces
                         

An entire suitcase filled to the brim.
The down side to traveling with fluff...

M
This bouncy seat is one of two we have. This one actually will turn into a toddler rocking chair as SJ grows.  When I need a few minutes to get things done I can stick him in here and he will move just enough to rock himself and bounce a bit.

What amazes me is how quickly he can go from one facial expression to the next if the bounce is a bit too much for his liking. 

So much for getting things done! I'd rather watch him play.

~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.