Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 16, 2012


Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Quiet Morning
                         
                                     
Yesterday my husband flew in from Louisville, KY to Virginia so he could drive back to Indianapolis with us. Yes, he's pretty amazing. We were on the road for 16 hour in total. 

Today BC had a few out-of-nowhere cries that were difficult to soothe. I think he was just so tired from the trip he was struggling to regulate himself. We were all a bit wiped, truth be told. 

Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure. 

~M

This morning SJ slept in a bit.  The house was quiet and I was a bit concerned because 3.0 and 4.0 usually are up no later than 7am. 

I listened and heard some giggling coming from downstairs followed by a whisper, “shhh you will wake up the baby.”  I went downstairs to see what was going on and there they were enjoying a quiet card game.

Love it!



~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.