Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 18, 2012


Before My Eyes
“He’s So Big!”
                        
                                         
Concentrating hard to make the wheels turn.

2 weeks ago he would just stare and paw a bit.

He's growing right before my eyes!

~M

Today SJ got to meet one of the most inspirational, loving and kind women I know.  My friend, who also happens to own the business I get to work for, was passing through town today and worked in some time to meet SJ. 

I couldn’t wait to have breakfast with her and catch up in person.  It’s amazing how much we can share in a short amount of time and how much more connected we feel after taking that time. 

When she saw SJ she said, “He’s so big!”  I know.  It’s all happening so fast.  He will be crawling before I see her again I’m guessing.

I sure wish she lived closer for more moments like this.  Oh wait strike that.  I wish I lived closer to her since she has sand and water close by.

 

~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.