Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 10, 2012


Taggies

Wow! Just Wow!
                  
                         

BC was worn out after a trip to the local library to see a one man band and his first dip in a swimming pool (he LOVED it!). Here he is, displaying his exhaustion, with his Taggie toy. Taggies are great. You know how, as a kid, you loved slipping your finger through the little loop tag on your favorite stuffed animal and rub? Well, now they make stuffed animals, blankets, toys, and even clothing with those little tags placed specifically for finger-rubbing enjoyment. Amazing. How do people come up with these things??

~M


My friend Kath sent me this picture.  We had lunch yesterday with her daughter and two grandchildren.  I look at this picture and I am amazed.   Wow! Just Wow!  Who knew I would have a son not quite two months younger than Kath’s grandson? 

Leah is a young beautiful mom just starting out on her motherhood journey.  Both she and her momma are wonderful women and I’m really enjoying spending more time with them.  Leah also happens to be a fantastic hair stylist so I made sure to ask a few questions about hiding these greys of mine.  J 

~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.