Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 6, 2012


Lesson Learned

Oh the Stories We Will Have
                    
                            

I failed my child today.

I made a decision. As soon as I did my "mommy alarm" started going off and instead of listening to that alarm, I ignored it; shut it down and pushed it to the back of my mind. I know now that my decision was the wrong one and that I should have attended to my instincts today. But I didn't. And the moment is gone, the day is done, and I'm left feeling all kinds of guilty. Lesson learned.

Thankfully, I had a visit from Amy and SJ which really brightened my day. And double thankfully that my wonderful husband is who he is and does what he does to my life.

~M

Got to see Molly and BC today.  Much needed gal pal time.  I remember a few years ago sitting in her living room working on our lines for Parrallel Lives.  What used to be time filled with artistic planning has now become mommy focused talk and there’s plenty to talk about and celebrate!

I still chuckle at the irony of our parrallel lives in reality and imagine our future conversations as these boys grow.   The stories we will have to tell… Oh my! 

Looking forward to the fun!

~A 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.