Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 2, 2012


Drowning in Cloth

SJ Too
                       
                                     

Here's something else I didn't know pre-baby about life post-baby: There is lots of cloth. Seriously. Like, a ton of cloth. And I'm not just talking about cloth diapers here. No, cloth diapers aside, there are baby clothes (that include onesies, rompers, shorts, pants, shirts, socks, hats, drool bibs...), blankets, swaddlers (different than plain old blankets), baby towels and washcloths, burp cloths, nursing covers, carseat covers, cloth covered pillows and Boppys, cloth floor mats, cloth toys, and even cloth BOOKS. I'm drowning in a sea of cloth.

Of course, with all that cloth comes all this laundry. At least I have my trust Breezecatcher to help me out in that area! ...I just wish my washing machine wasn't in the basement... Of my two-story house. 

~M

Yup just like version 1.0 and his buddy BC, SJ is a thumb sucker too.


~A 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.