Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 17, 2012


Philosophy
Busy Busy
              
                                             
Yes. So doing this. This was the philosophy I was raised with and now will be what BC is raised with. My mom always said, "I don't say 'no' if 'yes' doesn't hurt anything." So we did really loud, had fun, and made plenty of mistakes. We loved. We love. That's what I want to give my son.

~M

Everyday SJ is growing and learning so much and it is pure joy watching him. Trouble is I am ridiculously busy again and I’m beginning to wonder what I might miss if I’m not careful.  Thankful for his sweet smile to remind me! 



~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.