Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

July 25, 2012


Capture This
Inspired by Joscelyn’s Journey
                    
                                              

BC likes to reach for my phone when I'm trying to take his picture, which is pretty much all the time. I keep trying to capture this feeling I get, but I never can.

A lot of the time I think BC looks so much like my husband. But then... I look down into his eyes and see myself reflected back. Not an image of me but me: my eyes, my expression. It's the best part of me, to be sure. And I'll never ever be able to capture it. That's okay though. I like having it to myself.

~M

I’ve been praying for a family that I have never met but love dearly.  SJ smiles and talks to the pictures I show him of this beautiful princess. 

I am so inspired by Jennifer and her daughter Joss, you will be too.



~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.