Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

August 12, 2012

Catch-Up
Baby Stuff
                          
                    
I'm writing this blog post for Sunday on Tuesday. Between BC being so clingy and fussy due to teething and my exhaustion it's difficult to get any writing done at the end of the day. Some days it's difficult to do much of anything at the end of the day except lay on the couch and veg. So, just in case someone out there stumbles across this blog and thinks how remarkable it is that new mom can write a blog entry EVERY DAY, she'll know some days it's easier than others. Some days, I'm having to play catch-up with myself.

~M

I sat down for a second today and looked across the room only to realize that baby stuff is taking over.


~A



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.