Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

August 2, 2012

A Sweet Gesture
Sling Snuggle
            
                              
My older brother, JA, stopped by today to give BC his childhood teddy bear. What a sweet gesture. BC was immediately taken with it. Its fluff is a bit smushed, its fur pretty worn, and its plastic eyes and nose have lost some of their luster but it is still just as squeezable and comforting as it was 32 years ago.

~M

I have been feeling a little under the weather and SJ has wanted to ride around in the sling a lot lately.  I’m thankful that he was willing to accept a snuggle with his sling so I could rest for a bit today.

~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.