Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 14, 2012

Babywearer
Heal Spot Heal
                  
                   
My husband took BC out for a stroll in the Beco the other day and had him sport his little sun hat. Pretty stinking cute. I'm glad my husband is a babywearer. BC gets to experience the comfort and sense of security that comes with being worn from both his parents and what a blessing that is. 

~M
This is our change jar. We are saving for someone else right now.  The kids and I have been talking about how even when you don’t have a lot you can still make a difference.

SJ listens in intently as we all talk and it sure seems he understands what we are discussing.  I am so amazed that there are six of us in this house leading the way for this wonderful little guy.


~A

PS: For more info about “Team Brilliant”, our change jar focus, visit http://www.indiegogo.com/johnfptak?c=home



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.