Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 24, 2012

Mohawk, Baby
Baby Hammock
                                
                             

On this, BC's 4-month anniversary of his birth, I thought he should sport a nice Mohawk, baby. Or Mohawk Baby. Or Mohawk Baby, baby! Or something...

~M
If I had a hammock it would be tough to get me out of it.  I’m thinking the same goes for SJ.  Almost every morning he and I make sure to find time to sit outside for a few.  He loves being outside.  It’s amazing how in the midst of a crying meltdown I can walk outside and find peace.  It works for SJ too.  J
 
~A




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.