Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 13, 2012

Entirely Unexpected
Let’s Get Physical
                     
                    
BC nursed and 20 minute power napped every 2 hours today. He's definitely working on something... Teeth, sure, but maybe a growth spurt too. He's 28" tall and 20lbs at 3 1/2 months so, yeah, I guess a(nother) growth spurt wouldn't be entirely unexpected.

~M
SJ and I headed out to the Dr. today for his well baby check up.  He’s in the 95th percentile for everything and doing quite well.  We actually got to see this same doctor twice today as we had to go pick up version 3.0 up and take him for his physical so he could play school sports.

“Mom, what is the doctor going to do?”
“Just a check up so we can make sure you are ok to play sports”
“Do I have to get a shot?”
“I’m not sure buddy, you a little nervous?”
“No, I’m good”

He was very nervous and I was so thankful to have SJ there with us.  SJ loves his big brother  so much and made all kinds of funny faces at him during the doctor’s examination.  I found it quite interesting that the older kids are always trying to make SJ smile and laugh and today SJ stepped it up for his big brother.  There were lots of giggles and funny moments thanks to SJ’s silliness.



~A



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.