Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 31, 2012

Get Him Dressed
Why Why Why
                     
                                  

"Can you go get him dressed?" I asked my husband. "Sure" he said. 

I guess I should have added, "...in his clothes?"

~M


I’m trying to understand why everyone wants to touch SJ’s hands.  I'm honestly convinced that everyone who meets him quickly becomes obsessed with holding his hands. 

My being a bit of a germ-a-phob, as my little Linus baby navigates this world, it’s intensified a bit.  I usually resist saying something like, “Hey stop that, he puts that in his mouth!” Even though I really want to.

~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.