Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

August 17, 2012

Ultimately
Ray of Light
                                  
                
I had today's post written in my head a dozen different ways. I was going lay out all the gory details about the woman at the Social Security office who took it upon herself to judge me and make a snide comment about my parenting decisions. I was going to write about the audacity of strangers, the ignorance in this world, and the lousy customer service at SS. I was going to talk about my anger and my reaction - how I felt about the situation - about how I cried all the way home.

I was going to write about all of that but ultimately I decided against it. Because, ultimately, none if that really matters and I'm tired of replaying it in my head over and over again. I'm just going to let it be an experience that was had, that I dealt with, and that is over. And I'm going to snuggle in with my little man for some bedtime stories.

~M
Truth is things have been tough lately.
Thanking God for this little ray of light that so easily can brighten the day!


~A




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.