Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

August 9, 2012

Rough
Morning Surprise
                     
We had a rough day today. BC is teething and so, although he tried his very best I'm sure, he just wasn't able to be happy or content today. I felt horrible because there wasn't much I could do for him. He nursed as often as he could but even that seemed to cause him discomfort. Poor little buddy.

~M

I heard some banging around downstairs early this morning.  I was curious and thought maybe the kids were scrambling trying to find something somewhere that was sugary or processed.  I mean it had been a few days of nothing but real, whole food for a few days and I was certain they were missing some of those yummy sugar cereals.

SJ and I went down to see what was going on.  A sign first greeted us on the wall going downstairs that said, “This way to the diner” with an arrow.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw the table with a note in the center that read, “I cleaned and set up the table J  Mom I hope you enjoy!  PS Don’t worry I’ll do the dishes.  J  Love You By, 3.0”

So SJ and I proceeded to make a very yummy breakfast to put on those plates.

I guess this food change is working out ok.

~A



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.