Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 27, 2012

I Think
He’s Driving

                             

I had to be away from BC 6 days last week and it will be 4 this week. I miss him, when I'm gone. And he misses me. I think. And not just for the nursing... I think. Well, I'm going to say that that's true, at any rate. Helps me get through the days of missing him.

~M
Today my hubby propped up SJ on the couch surrounded by pillows with this little sesame street driving toy that our neighbors gave us.  The moment he realized he was sitting there by himself he started beaming!  He was so excited and proud of his big boy accomplishment.  Of course we were close by in case he decided to lean a little too far.
 
~A




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.