Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

August 30, 2012

Bosphorus
The Big Picture

                            
We took BC with us to dinner tonight to one of our favorite local establishments, Bosphorus Istanbul Cafe. Amazing Turkish cuisine. It was a very enjoyable family date night. BC was surprisingly good - quite polite and well-behaved. We'll see how long that'll last...

~M
I don’t always understand the big picture, which is ok.  But there is something so special when I catch a glimpse of it.  You see, SJ was a surprise and I was a little nervous about how I was going to handle this pregnancy at my “advanced age” (to quote my Dr).  I wasn’t sure how the dynamics at home would be affected.  I just hadn’t pictured this so I didn’t know what to expect.

This morning as I was reading my favorite book outside with SJ close by, I was reminded of how blessed I am.  What a beautiful picture!  Honestly there is more love and joy in this home since SJ’s arrival.  So blessed!
 
~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.