Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 28, 2012


Never Change
Fall Hat

                             
Last night before bed, I don't know why but, my husband and I started looking back through pictures of BC when he was quite new. It was amazing, really. It made us realize how much he has changed already. Made us realize how much we've changed... The pictures brought back for me an extremely strong sense memory of those early days of motherhood. I remember how I felt: physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually. I remember how small the world felt and yet how grand a journey it seemed we had just embarked upon. I remember never wanting to take my eyes off of the tiny person snuggled there in my arms. And I remember the overwhelming love. 

I look at BC now and see how much he's changed. He's changed a lot. A whole awful lot. And this is only the beginning of the changes he will go through. But for me, those feelings, that overwhelming love, will never change. 

~M
My Momma got SJ this cute hat for the fall.   It’s been steaming hot around here and I’m wondering if fall will get here before SJ outgrows it.
 
~A




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.