Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 29, 2012

JF
Politics or Pancakes

                             

I want to take this opportunity to say a big HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY to my wonderful nephew and Godson, JF. You're the best nephew there is to be had!!

~Aunt M

P. S. I promise I'll mail your present out to you before Christmas this year.
Things have been pretty nasty on the political front it seems.  Sure it’s to be expected.  I shouldn’t be surprised by the nonsense I run across, but I am sometimes.  People are posting all kinds of nasty things and I am intentionally avoiding reading them. 

Not because I don’t care.  I am a wife and mother of five children.  I work part time and run a ministry full time.  And because of that, I am very interested in who is leading.  I believe I have only missed one vote since I became old enough to vote. 

I will educate myself and vote accordingly this election and meanwhile, instead of ranting about it on FB… “Hey, I made pancakes!”
~A

*I saw this picture on a post on FB and am not sure who to give credit to but someecards?



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.