Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 6, 2012

Out and About
Daily Exercise
                      
                     
Had a lovely lunch outside today with a friend (who snapped this picture). I love taking BC out and about not only because I feel more like my(new)self when he's with me and off-kilter when he's not, but also because I love being able to talk to him about the world as it unfolds around us. There's only so much happening in our house on any given day and I can only talk about the mailman walking up to our house, the movement of the ceiling fan paddles, or the cat's personal grooming habits so long before it just becomes sad. So, out and about we go! There's a whole world of wonder to be seen out there, even while simply sitting outside for lunch.

~M
Got up this morning, made breakfast and headed out for a walk.  I’m trying to revamp things at home.  We have pulled all processed foods, sugar, etc and we are adding exercise back into the daily routine.  It was nice when I went for my walk that three of the five wanted to tag along with SJ and I.   SJ LOVES riding in his stroller!

We walked for about a half hour and then 3.0 really wanted to jog, so I agreed to jog back with him and 4.0, while 2.0 walked SJ home in his stroller.  

Ow!  Someone please remind me not to do that again (at least not until I’m in better shape)!

~A



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.