Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

August 5, 2012

Tip #6
So Fun!
                    
                   
Make your own toys. Babies are seriously fascinated by most anything. BC's current favorite home"made" toys include a slightly smashed cardboard orange juice container (pictured) and a tissue box (great for hiding things inside and grabbing them out of!). He's also drawn to DVD cases, cereal boxes, and my wallet. Who says baby toys have to be for exclusive use? 

~M

So I couldn’t give blood today.  With nursing and caring for SJ it’s not an option.  I was able to have tons of fun hanging out with awesome people and, at the end of the day, I got to listen to wonderful live music and play with my little man!  So fun!

~A



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Molly and Amy have been friends and co-collaborators for years and now are parenting infants in tandem. Amy's baby, SJ, is her fifth. Molly's, BC, her first.